Why learn Spanish?
- Spanish is the second most commonly spoken language in the United States.
- There are about 28 million native speakers in USA.
- Spanish is spoken in 21 countries around the world, and there are 322 million Spanish native speakers worlwide.
- Studying Spanish is an experience that allows the student to learn not just about a language, but it introduces the students to the Latinamerican culture.
- Also, it expands the student's views of the world, and reinforces the student's own culture.
If you want to learn more why learning Spanish is important, click on the icon below