Why learn Spanish?
- Spanish is the second most commonly spoken language in the United States.
- There are about 28 million native speakers in the US, and there are 322 million native speakers worldwide.
- Spanish is spoken in 21 countries around the world.
- Studying Spanish is an experience that not only allows the student to learn about a language, but also introduces the student to the Latin American culture.
- Studying a foreign expands the student's knowledge of the world and reinforces the student's own culture.